Wednesday, September 18, 2013

40 Greatest Photos!

I chose this photo because this really got to me, imagine if you couldnt hear and you finally got to hear for the first time in your life. Its an amazing thing. he's very lucky to be able to hear again! i think what caught me in this photo was how big his eyes were and it made me want to read why. i think this photo made the 40 photo cut because its very heart touching and the little boy is finally being able to hear for the first time in his life, very intense.
Taken by: Jack Bradley











I chose this photo because it always gets to me to see hoots of families reuniting after serving time, and just to know that they survived and get to be back in your arms again. what grabbed my attention in this photo was the face emotions and made me want to know whats going on. This photo made the top 40 i think because any kind of photo of a family reuniting is very sentimental.












i chose this photo because it just blew my mind and kinda wanted to make me cry. The baby in the photo surrounded by soldiers made me want to know what was going on in the photo. I think this photo made the top 40 because its just amazing they found the baby and not only that but after four days the baby was still alive. This was my favorite photo and of course very heart touching as well.
Yomiuri Shimbun








No comments:

Post a Comment